The Syrup Recovery System is an automatic syrup cut-off system that integrates the three areas needed to perform a successful cut-off at the end of a bottling operation: the filler room, the syrup room, and the depallitizer. This system was designed to insure that the product to container or container to product inventories are measured accurately at the end of a production run, thus reducing waste (B.O.D surcharges) and increasing syrup yields, creating larger profits for you.
Some other advantages include the ability to change syrup tanks on-the-fly without stopping the production line, deaeriation of syrup (BRIX fluctuations) during tank changes, and a built-in communication system that will increase efficiencies by automating your process.
The Syrup Recovery System will retrofit to all types of blenders and will CIP with your existing process equipment.
The system is equipped with Allen/Bradley control components and AlfaLaval process components. All spare parts are constantly inventoried at our facility and in most cases can be available to you within 24 hours of notification.
60 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with the Syrup Recovery System within 60 days from the start-up date, we will remove and refund the full purchase price of the equipment
For years, standard industry practices have caused bottlers to flush profits down the drain by wasting concentrated beverage syrup. The Haselden SRS saves this valuable raw product by recovering concentrated syrup left in the line between the bulk syrup tank and the beverage mixer during production. The SRS also reduces environmental costs by decreasing mandated B.O.D. surcharges on material injected into sewage systems. This patented state-of-the-art system allows for a quick return on investment and is virtually maintenance free. The Haselden SRS is highly energy efficient, CIPable, and adaptable to both pressurized and unpressurized mixers.
Click here to download our Preventative Maintenance Schedule for the SRS
- Turns disposal problems into profits
- Eliminates syrup loss & B.O.D. waste treatment surcharges.
- Addresses quality control problems and eliminates downtime due to tank changes.
- Controls fluctuating BRIX or syrup pressure problems.
- Saves containers, product and man-hours during run-out and product changeover.
- Systems only require standard maintenance that can be performed by your
- Our systems enhance the performance of your existing blend system. Why purchase a new blender when the one you have functions fine?